Our dear Tweety microscope, which was simplest and cutest of all the LCI systems, has muted into our most sophisticated power machine!
On the 24th at 10, we will run an online demo (link below) to show what our upgraded Tweety can deliver:
- Much larger field of view (from 18 mm diagonal to 25 mm)
- Upgraded single point confocal on the left side
- Resonant scanner with 1024×1024 pixels (compared to 512×512 on our other resonant scanners), still the same speed (30 fps) and improved low noise
- Spinning disk confocal on the right side with bypass to image wide field
- 2 very sensitive cameras on the right side: one with the very large field of view and 11um pixels for best sensitivity and one with the normal field of view and 6.45 pixels for best resolution
- Our great Primo is still on the back of the microscope to allow micropatterning of proteins at the bottom of a dish or micromanufacturing of wells in the shape/pattern of your choice
- 2 wonderful silicon immersion objectives specialized for tissue imaging with automatic correction ring: 20x/1.05 and 40x/1.25
After the demo, the LCI users who have already been trained on our widefield systems can get access to Tweety for free after a mandatory short training.
Please add the demo in your calendar and make sure to test the link ahead of the meeting.
Link to the Zoom Meeting on the 24th at 10am: https://ki-se.zoom.us/j/7302561100