On the 10th of October, the Live Cell Imaging facility will have an open house and a little party to celebrate loads of great stuff:
- The LCI turned 10 years old this year! 😊
- We got a wonderful light sheet system earlier this year. It is high time to give it a name and splash it with a bit of champagne!
- Gisele Miranda from Scilife/BII has joined the LCI team to help our users with image analysis
- We got a great server/analysis capacity set up by the KI IT department
Wow! What a year! 😃
Please come and celebrate with us! If you do not know what our microscopy facility has to offer, it is time to be curious and pay us a visit.
- Open house: drop in between 9:00-11:00
- Baptising of the light sheet system and celebration of Gisele and our shiny new server: at 11:00
All this will happen on the 10th of October (next Thursday) at the LCI facility, on the 7th floor of Neo at KI Flemingsberg. Here you can see how to find us.
Please help us spread the news! 😊