A Regional Sales Manager position (based in UK or Benelux) is immediately available at BioAxial, a young and fast growing life science instrument company based in central Paris (left bank), with an outstanding technological platform backed by solid intellectual property, allowing super resolution microscopy.
BioAxial’s CODIM platform (Conical Diffraction Microscopy), by combining proprietary hardware and software components, images biological samples far beyond the diffraction limit, illuminating them at very low photo-toxicity levels. Furthermore, CODIM imaging doesn’t require any specific sample preparation, unlike other super-resolution modalities.
The full job advertisement is available in the text below, to apply please contact Fabien Bonnaud (full details below.
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
Reports to: Sales Director
Location: Home-office based (UK or Benelux)
As a full member of the BioAxial sales team, focusing on sales and customer experience, the Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for executing the CODIM business plan in his/her territory and reaching or exceeding the annual sales target.
This individual will interact directly with customers and extensively within the organization.
This position has a strong focus on sales & business development, on consistent and meaningful field activities which support the development and execution of growth strategies.
- Contribute to top-line business growth by meeting and exceeding sales expectations
- Identify business growth opportunities in the assigned territory, build strong customer relationships and expand KOL network.
- Accurately complete and maintain sales forecast and other records in an orderly and timely fashion.
- Work in compliance with the structured sales process developed by BioAxial, while contributing to continually improving the sales process.
- Understand customer applications, assess customer needs, differentiating from competition based on BioAxial’s value proposition.
- Handle customer inquiries in a professional and timely manner.
- Acquire, maintain, and expand knowledge of BioAxial products, competitive landscape and the market in order to meet customer needs and improve win rate.
- Provide feedback from current and potential customers to enhance products and services.
- Work with team on sales and marketing campaigns to promote brand awareness and inbound lead generation.
- Attend prioritized trade exhibitions, workshops, user group meetings, etc.
- Maintain company’s contact management database with accurate, up-to-date contact and activity details.
Critical Success Factors
Ø Technical Skills: Direct knowledge and understanding of high value microscopy equipment sales in a competitive environment. 5+ sales experience within the life sciences market, ideally microscopy, and with demonstrated success or equivalent. Scientific/commercial multi-disciplinary education and background preferred. Master’s degree in Sciences. Domain knowledge of confocal imaging and/or cellular image analysis highly desirable.
Ø Communication Skills: Excellent written and oral communication skills, in English plus one additional European language. Proven distinguished interpersonal skills & ability to work equally well with individuals and cross-functional teams. Effectively communicates with and engages all individuals involved in the sales process ; translates technical decisions, strategies and customer needs into a solution ; produces clear, understandable proposals.
Ø Time & Resource Management: Proven analytical and problem solving skills. Strongly motivated and self-driven, ability to work independently, devise & implement solutions to problems, & make decisions on one’s own initiative. Allocates time and resources efficiently, focusing on ever-shifting priorities; continually seeks way to improve individual/team productivity.
Ø Business & Organization Knowledge: Understands the microscopy market and BioAxial’s mission within this market. Direct knowledge of grant application, purchasing and tender procedures.
Ø Change Management: Exhibits an assertive personality with a strong bias for action with a results-based orientation; tackles tough problems with firm deadlines. Demonstrates ability to be an effective team-player in a matrix-reporting environment. Shows rapid and effective learning skills, adapting to new situations as they arise.
Fabien Bonnaud, Sales Director, BioAxial
29 rue du Faubourg St Jacques
75014 Paris – France
C : +33 789 836 378
E : firstname.lastname@example.org