As usual the lectures at the LCI microscopy course will broadcasted live online, free of charge and there is no need to register.
Title: Microscopy: improve your imaging skills – from sample preparation to image analysis
The aim for this course is to improve the microscopy skills of students and researchers who have already used a microscope to acquire digital images of fluorescent samples but feel that more knowledge could help them.
Applications are closed but all lectures will be broadcasted live and open to anyone without registration.
The course covers the following topics:
- Optics, image formation, fluorescence, fluorophores, microscope and microscopy types
- Objectives and refraction index, Cameras and detectors
- Noise and background, Cameras and detectors, Bit depth and saturation, Multicolour imaging
- Resolution and contrast, Sample preparation, Immunostaining
- Nyquist sampling, Confocal and wide field settings, Scaling up and speeding up, High throughput/content
- Volume imaging, deconvolution, multiphoton, Clearing and expansion
- Live cell imaging, Fourier, AI, Super Resolution microscopy
- Data handling, OMERO.figure, Requirements for image analysis, Colocalization
- Image processing and analysis
Check the course schedule and details of how to join the Zoom webinars. Scroll down to read the kind testimonies of our dear students! 😊
Here is the course syllabus.
Hope you enjoy the LCI facility microscopy course 2021!